OA Windsor 3P/C Power-con Splitter Outlet Box
A durable OA Windsor rubber box and genuine Neutrik brand powerCON NAC3MPA-1 and NAC3MPB-1 connectors team up for flexible power distribution. Box has one powerCON input and two powerCON outputs.
- Assembled 3PC PowerCON Splitter Box: assembled with one Neutrik brand powerCON NAC3MPA-1 and two NAC3MPB-1 connectors; assembled with blank covers and dust caps.
- 3PC PowerCON Splitter Box Only: unassembled box drilled for powerCON input and outputs, and includes blank covers and cover screws only (does not include powerCON connectors).
Dust plugs may also be purchased separately here.
Additional Configurations and Wiring
Additional configurations are available by custom order. Also, we can wire and assemble your boxes with a variety of options to meet your power distribution needs. If you'd like your box(es) customized, contact us to discuss options and prices.
OA Windsor 3PC PowerCON Splitter Outlet Box
PowerCON Connector Specifications
From the Neutrik website:
"The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Features & Benefits
- Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!"